What is STS?
STS is an expert software system.
- Optimizes clinical treatment solutions for individuals who seek behavioral health services.
- It's internal algorithms are based on 20 years of research in psychotherapy and clinical psychology.
What does STS do?
- Creates tailored patient-specific treatment plans.
- Matches patients with a mental health provider most likely to achieve optimal results.
- Provides outcome and tracking data.
- Provides easy-to-read standards of care specific to the problem area AND the patient.
- Generates a "most likely" prognosis trend scenario at intake
- Facilitates "provider profiling--which providers are best with which problem areas and patient characteristics."
- Provides incisive case management tools.
- Lists directed "self-help" management tools in many media and formats (books, film, Internet, etc.).
STS exists as both a web-implemented system, and also on a Windows platform. We are currently modifying STS to address not only Behavioral HMO's and mental health providers, but most importantly, the public at large. InnerLife.com, our public-implemented STS is now available. Log on, register for a password, and use it for free. For further information, or to send comments or feedback, see our Contact page on the InnerLife website, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What follows are various screen shots from our Web-implemented InnerLife.com. Please feel free to write me for more information.
Opening ScreenPage 1
Page 2Page 3
Page 4Page 5
Return to Home Page|Return to Top